Meeting Your Total PADI Diver Training Goals !
With Total Diver Training you can;
- Come and get your PADI with us! Learn to dive with the teacher of teachers with 25 years diving experience our PADI Course Director / Instuctor Trainer Andy!
- Continue your diving training by completing your PADI Advanced Open Water, Rescue Diver or Specialty Diver course.
- Take the plunge learn new skills and enjoy new experiences as a PADI TecRec / Technical Diver. We can teach you to complete decompression dives to 40m, 45m and 50m safely.
- Our core focus is PADI Professional Level training - How to become a Scuba Diving Instructor!!
There are several reasons why you should complete your PADI Instructor training with us, these include;
- You won’t be stuck with a large student loan at the end of the course. Our courses are not tertiary courses. As such they are structured more around the PADI requirements of the course enabling you to be an effective Scuba Dive Instructor. You won’t, need to get a student loan if you complete a PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) with us as the costs are much lower!
- When you complete a PADI IDC with us your instruction is provided by a PADI Course Director for the entire course. This is unique in the Auckland area and a real advantage to your training.
- Our IDCs are run outside of working hours over approx. one month leading up to the Instructor Exam (IE). This approach is again unique and enables learning over a longer period where we are teaching you how to be a PADI Instructor and not just pass the IE. It also means that if you are working you won’t be required to take annual leave to complete the course.
- All of our students have a 100% record of passing the IE at the first attempt!